The curriculum is designed to cater to the multiple intelligence of the child which makes learning a very enjoyable experience. Our motto “Rooted in Knowledge” aims at sowing the seed of knowledge ingrained with values among them through best practices adopted from around the world.
GAIT (Grooming Artistic Innovation and Talent)
GAIT is a one of a kind program that uses techniques from dance & theatre as tools to help children learn and practice critical thinking and creativity. We are looking forward to bringing energy, fresh perspectives and innovative classes that will have your children thinking, exploring and creating all year round! GAIT is pleased to be your partner in making a lasting difference to the way our children think, observe, create and engage with the work around them – skills that they will cherish for a lifetime!
• Outdoor play enables children to enjoy the natural environment and breathe fresh air.
• Specialized teachers in sports not only nurture the spirit of sportsmanship but also work on their cardiovascular health, hand eye coordination, strength and flexibility.
• Our carefully designed Yoga curriculum helps to creates an awareness of one’s body, builds confidence and self-esteem.
• Concentration through breathing and meditation work wonders with children as they are more focused in the class.
• Children exposed to Chess at an early age encourages strategic thinking and improves their attention span, memory and IQ.
• Lessons in music develops an ear for music
• Dancing builds motor skill and improves self-expression.
• Exposure to art & craft nurtures creativity and develops fine motor skills and hones sensorial learning. Children take pride in their handcrafted work and are motivated to better themselves craft after craft.