Greenwood High International School won all the four Titles in the Taluk Level Inter School Chess Tournament held on 3rd December 14, 2014 at St.Philomena’s English School. Following is the Top three results of all the 4 Categories.
Master Junior Girls Category:
1. Trisha Reddy ( Grade 6) -Greenwood High
2. Aanya Pratap Neni- TISB
3.Bhargavi – St.Philomena’s School
Master Junior Boys:
1. Varun Agarwal (Grade 7)- Greenwood High
2. Anand Pattathil-Prakriya Green Wisdom School
3. Abhinav Bharat- TISB
Master Senior Girls:
1. Adya Singh (Grade 8)- Greenwood High
2. .Rhea Sheath- TISB
3. Bhoomika- St.Philomena’s School
Master Senior Boys:
1. Reetish Padhi ( Grade 8)- Greenwood High
2. Rohit -St.Philomena’s School
3. Deepak-St.Philomena’s School
Reetish Padhi (Grade 8) won first place in the U-16 open Chess Tournament organized by SBCA on 30th November. Pritam Dash(Grade 8) Secured 8th Place.
Shraddha Somanath (Grade 1) won the First Place in the Girls Category of the Under-8 ChessTournament organized by BRDCA on 14th December 2014. Anya Seth (Grade 3) got Second Place. Zoya Nizar (Grade 3) Secured 3rd Place and Aashi Agarwal (Grade 3) Secured 4th Place. Zain Mohammad(Grade 7) won 4th position in Under-14 Category. Overall Greenwood High won First Place School Trophy.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS !!!